The Sixnet SLX-16MS-1 Ethernet switch is a managed 16-port switch offering eight (8) 10/100BaseT ports and has an operating temperature range of -40 – 75 deg. C. Input voltage is 10 – 30 VDC, with redundant dual inputs.
This Sixnet series of managed switches supports PROFInet, Modbus/TCP, EtherNet/IP, SNMP, VLAN, DHCP, SNMP, and QoS protocols. These DIN rail switches are enclosed in IP40 rated metal housings, and have LED displays for diagnosics. Switch also includes redundant dual input power, and failure relay output alarm, and RS-232 (RJ45 or USB) console ports.
Industrially hardened switches are perfect for quick network augmentation or expansion, and for connecting remote devices to an IP based LAN. With DIN rail mounts, these products are suitable for enclosures, industrial or manufacturing applications.
- Managed: Yes
- Number of PoE Ports: 0
- Manufacturer: Red Lion Controls
- Power Source Type: DC
- Operating Temperature Range: -40-75 deg C
- Maximum 1 GbE Ports: 0
- Network User Port Types: RJ45
- Number of PoE+ Ports: 0
- Device Mounting Type: DIN Rail
- Qty/ Uom: 1 Each
- Number of User Ports: 15
- Description: DIN rail packaged managed industrial switch. 16 10/100 ports. Operating temperature -40 to +75 degrees C. Cold startup at -40 degrees C. Vibration IEC60068-2-6. Humidity 5 to 95% RH.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.