The DXC-30 model DXC-30-3/UTP/AC Multiservice Access Node is a 3U-high chassis with 15 I/O slots, one AC power supply, and one common logic module.
DXC-8R/10A/30 are the modular multiservice access nodes provide non-blocking cross-connection of up to 960 timeslots, over up to 120 ports. Plug-in interface modules enable n × 64/56 kbps, E1, T1, E3, T3, or STM-1 transmission over copper, fiber, or SHDSL lines. A DIM module that provides inverse multiplexing capabilities of up to 15.7 Mbps is also available.
Typical applications for the DXC-30 include: local loop access with traffic grooming for redirecting voice and data to different trunks, voice and data transmission over PDH wireless devices, concentrating multiple fractional E1/T1 lines from a cellular base transceiver station (BTS) onto a full E1/T1 link to the mobile switch center (MSC), and inverse multiplexing of a single higher-rate logical channel over as many as 8 E1/T1 links.
- Multiplexer Interface Types: T1/E1
- Description: The DXC-30-3/UTP/AC Multiservice Access Node is a 3U-high chassis with 3 Ethernet UTP orts, one AC power supply, and one common logic module.
- Qty/ Uom: 1 Each
- Redundant Power Supplies: No
- Manufacturer: RAD Data Communications
- Multiplexer Connectors: RJ45
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.