MOXA's EDS-G205A-4POE-T Ethernet switch is an unmanaged five-port PoE+ (802.3 at) switch with an aluminum IP30 enclosure. Switch contains five (5) 10/100/1000BaseT ports with an operating temperature range of -0 – 60 deg. C. Input voltage is 24/48 VDC, with redundant terminal blocks for power.
The EDS-G200A family of unmanaged GigE Ethernet switches are available with RJ45 or with a multimode ST fiber connector. These DIN rail switches are enclosed in IP30 rated aluminum housings, and have LED for plug-and-play installation.
Industrially hardened switches are perfect for quick network augmentation or expansion, and for connecting remote devices to an IP based LAN. With DIN rail mounts, these products are suitable for enclosures, industrial or manufacturing applications.
- Managed: No
- Network User Port Types: RJ45
- Description: 5 port unmanaged PoE+ switch. 5 10/100/1000BaseT ports, aluminum IP30 enclosure. 0 to 60C temperature range. 24-48VDC input voltage.
- Manufacturer: Moxa Americas, Inc.
- Maximum 1 GbE Ports: 5
- Number of User Ports: 4
- Power Source Type: DC
- Number of PoE Ports: 0
- Number of PoE+ Ports: 4
- Operating Temperature Range: 0-75 deg C
- Qty/ Uom: 1 Each
- Device Mounting Type: DIN Rail
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.