The Sixnet SLX-5MS-4ST Ethernet switch is a managed 5-port switch offering a CLI interface, output alarms, >2 million hour MTBF, and DHCP functionality. Switch contains four (4) 10/100BaseT ports and one (1) 100BaseFX 4km multimode ST fiber port. The 5MS-2ST has an operating temperature range of -40 – 75 deg. C. Input voltage is 10 – 30 VDC, with redundant dual inputs.
The SLX-5MS family of managed Ethernet switches are available with 5 or 8-ports consisting of RJ45 and / or fiber connectors. This Sixnet series of managed switches supports PROFInet, Modbus/TCP, EtherNet/IP, SNMP, VLAN, DHCP, SNMP, and QoS protocols. These DIN rail switches are enclosed in IP40 rated metal housings, and have LED displays for diagnosics. Switch also includes redundant dual input power, and failure relay output alarm, and RS-232 (RJ45 or USB) console ports.
Industrially hardened switches are perfect for quick network augmentation or expansion, and for connecting remote devices to an IP based LAN. With DIN rail mounts, these products are suitable for enclosures, industrial or manufacturing applications.
- Managed: Yes
- Number of PoE Ports: 0
- Manufacturer: Red Lion Controls
- Power Source Type: DC
- Operating Temperature Range: -40-75 deg C
- Maximum 1 GbE Ports: 0
- Network User Port Types: RJ45
- Number of PoE+ Ports: 0
- Device Mounting Type: DIN Rail
- Qty/ Uom: 1 Each
- Number of User Ports: 3
- Description: DIN rail packaged managed industrial switch. 3 10/100 ports, 2 Multimode ST Connectors. Operating temperature -40 to +75 degrees C. Cold startup at -40 degrees C. Vibration IEC60068-2-6. Humidity 5 to 95% RH.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.