The Sixnet SLX-5MS-4SC Ethernet switch is a managed 5 port switch offering a CLI interface, output alarms, >2Million hour MTBF, and DHCP functionality. Switch contains (4) 10/100BaseT ports and (2) 100BaseFX 4km multimode SC fiber ports. The 5MS-4SC has an operating temperature range of -40 to 75C. Input voltage is 10 to 30 VDC, with redundant dual inputs.
The SLX-5MS family of managed Ethernet switches are available with 5 or 8 ports consisting of RJ45 and/or fiber connectors. This Sixnet series of managed switches supports PROFInet, Modbus/TCP, EtherNet/IP, SNMP, VLAN, DHCP, SNMP, and QoS protocols. These DIN-rail switches are enclosed in IP40 rated metal housings, and have LED displays for diagnosics. Switch also includes redundant dual input power, and failure relay output alarm, and RS-232 (RJ45 or USB) console ports.
Industrially hardened switches are perfect for quick network augmentation or expansion, and for connecting remote devices to an IP based LAN. With DIN-rail mounts, these products are suitable for enclosures, industrial or manufacturing applications.
- Managed: Yes
- Number of PoE Ports:0
- Manufacturer: Red Lion Controls
- Power Source Type: DC
- Operating Temperature Range: -40-75 deg C
- Maximum 1 GbE Ports: 0
- Network User Port Types: RJ45
- Number of PoE+ Ports: 0
- Device Mounting Type: DIN Rail
- Qty/ Uom: 1 Each
- Number of User Ports: 3
- Description: DIN rail packaged managed industrial switch. 3 10/100 ports, 2 Multimode SC Connectors. Operating temperature -40 to +75 degrees C. Cold startup at -40 degrees C. Vibration IEC60068-2-6. Humidity 5 to 95% RH.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.