The Sixnet SL-5ES-3SC Ethernet switch is an entry-level unmanaged 5 port switch. Switch contains (4) 10/100BaseT Ethernet ports, and (1) 20km singlemode SC fiber port. This switch offers an operating temperature range of -10 to 60C. Input voltage is 10 to 30VDC with redundant terminal power blocks. At peak operation this switch consumes 3 Watts of power.
The SL family of entry-level industrial Ethernet switches are available with 5, 6, 8 or 9 RJ45 ports, operating at 10/100BaseT. These DIN Rail switches are IP30 rated and include LED indicators for plug-and-play installation.
Industrially hardened switches are perfect for quick network augmentation or expansion, and for connecting remote devices to an IP based LAN. With DIN-rail mounts, these products are suitable for enclosures, industrial or manufacturing applications.
- Qty/ Uom: 1 Each
- Description: Slimline 5-port Ethernet switch. Ruggedized casing. 4 10/100 RJ45 ports and 1 SC style singlemode fiber port. Real-time deterministic operation. -10 to 60C operating temperature.
- Power Source Type: DC
- Device Mounting Type: DIN Rail
- Managed: No
- Number of PoE+ Ports: 0
- Maximum 1 GbE Ports: 0
- Operating Temperature Range: -10-60 deg C
- Number of User Ports: 4
- Number of PoE Ports: 0
- Manufacturer: Red Lion Controls
- Network User Port Types: RJ45
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.