The Sixnet SLX-5ES-2ST Ethernet switch is an entry-level unmanaged 5-port switch. Switch contains four (4) 10/100BaseT Ethernet ports, and one (1) 4km multimode ST fiber port. This switch has an operating temperature range of -40 – 85 deg. C. Input voltage is 10 – 30 VDC with redundant terminal power blocks. At peak operation this switch consumes 3 W of power.
The SLX family of unmanaged industrial Ethernet switches are available with 5, 6, 8, or 9 RJ45 ports, operating at 10/100BaseT. In addition, the Sixnet SLX family of switches offer Class I, Div.2, TS-2, and maritime certifications. These DIN rail switches are housed in a metal IP40 rated enclosure and include LED indicators for plug-and-play installation.
Industrially hardened switches are perfect for quick network augmentation or expansion, and for connecting remote devices to an IP based LAN. With DIN rail mounts, these products are suitable for enclosures, industrial or manufacturing applications.
- Operating Temperature Range: -40-85 deg C
- Number of PoE Ports: 0
- Manufacturer: Red Lion Controls
- Maximum 1 GbE Ports: 0
- Power Source Type: DC
- Managed: No
- Qty/ Uom: 1 Each
- Number of User Ports: 4
- Device Mounting Type: DIN Rail
- Description: Unmanaged industrial switch. 4 10/100 port, Multimode ST fiber (4 km). Operating temperature -40 to +85 degrees C. Cold startup at -40 degrees C. Vibration IEC60068-2-6. Humidity 5 to 95% RH. Metal case.
- Number of PoE+ Ports:0
- Network User Port Types: RJ45
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.