The Sixnet SL-6ES-5SC Ethernet switch is an entry-level unmanaged 6 port switch. Switch contains (4) 10/100BaseT Ethernet ports, and (2) 20km singlemode SC fiber ports. This switch offers an operating temperature range of -10 to 60C. Input voltage is 10 to 30VDC with redundant terminal power blocks. At peak operation this switch consumes 5 Watts of power.
The SL family of entry-level industrial Ethernet switches are available with 5, 6, 8 or 9 RJ45 ports, operating at 10/100BaseT. These DIN Rail switches are IP30 rated and include LED indicators for plug-and-play installation.
Industrially hardened switches are perfect for quick network augmentation or expansion, and for connecting remote devices to an IP based LAN. With DIN-rail mounts, these products are suitable for enclosures, industrial or manufacturing applications.
- Qty/ Uom:1 Each
- Description: 6 Port Industrial Ethernet Unmanaged, Layer 2 Switch. 4 RJ45 Ports, 2x 20km SC Multimode Ports Lexan Case Rail Mount. -40 to 60C temperature rating.
- Power Source Type: DC
- Device Mounting Type: DIN Rail
- Managed: No
- Number of PoE+ Ports: 0
- Maximum 1 GbE Ports: 0
- Operating Temperature Range: -40-60 deg C
- Number of User Ports: 4
- Number of PoE Ports: 0
- Manufacturer: Red Lion Controls
- Network User Port Types: RJ45
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.