The Bird SiteHawk analyzer SK-4500-TC operates from 1 MHz – 4500 MHz and features an intuitive interface readily accessible to the first time user and minimizes clicks for an expert using it every day. Substantial internal storage eliminates the need to worry about file storage, holding thousands of traces on the device for future analysis or reporting.
- FDR (frequency domain reflectometry) measurement method results in a highly reliable assessment of the health of critical components in your system
- Fault location or DTF mode indicates VSWR or return loss levels at each point along the cable and antenna system length.
- Cable loss function measures insertion loss of the cable system over a given frequency range
- USB port for connection to storage device and battery charging
- 3 yr warranty
- Includes Bird's RF meter application
- Suitable for use in worldwide cellular and PCS/DCS systems, supporting measurement of CDMA, GSM, and LTE protocols.
- Other applications include 3G, broadcast, government, tactical military, microwave, paging, public safety, trunking, WLAN, and TETRA
- SK-CAL-MN-C Calibration combo
- SK-TP-112 Stylus
- APL336-1230 AC adapter (12 VDC output)
- 7002A218-2 Hard carrying case
- SK-TC-MNFN-1M RF cable, 1 m long
- 920-SK-4500 Instruction manual
- 7002A219-1 Soft carrying case
- 5A2745-1 USB drive
- SK-CONN-OTG-2 USB OTG connector
Maximum Frequency: 4500 MHz
Test Equipment Connector Type: N
RF Input Connector: N Female
Battery Included: Yes
Manufacturer: Bird Technologies
Qty/ Uom: 1 Each
Touch Screen: Yes
Power Measurement: Yes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.