The ETX-102 Basic Ethernet Demarcation device model number ETX-102/UTP/UTP/4UTP is a demarcation device with six 10/100BaseT ports.
The ETX-102 is a carrier Basic Ethernet demarcation device owned and operated by the service provider and installed at the customer premises.
The ETX-102 provides monitoring and diagnostic as well as QoS capabilities, ETX-102 focuses on the service and allows the service provider to achieve end-to-end rather than edge-to-edge service control. IP address, IP mask, and default gateway can be automatically obtained using DHCP. The ETX-102 provides the following functionality: SLA monitoring to assure delivery of contracted Ethernet services, VLAN bridging and stacking with P-bit, DSCP, Per Port, or ToS traffic prioritization, complete Ethernet OAM and layer-2 loopback functionality for reduced opex, network link protection based on 802.3ad or dual homing for increased service resiliency, up to two fast ethernet network ports and up to four fast ethernet user ports.
- Manufacturer: RAD Data Communications
- Multiplexer Connectors: RJ45
- Features: Provides monitoring and diagnostics as well as QoS.
- Redundant Power Supplies: No
- Description: NTU - Serves as a clear demarcation point between the user and the operator networks.
- Qty/ Uom: 1 Each
- Manufacturer: Part NumberETX-102/UTP/UTP/4UTP
- Multiplexer Interface Types: Ethernet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.