The Megaplex 2100 model MP-2100 / 115 / R / 2UTP modular integrated access multiplexer, is a 4U chassis with 12 module slots and redundant CL.2 common logic module, 115 VAC redundant power supply, and a 10BaseT management port.
The flexible, modular MP-2100/2104 with a wide choice of I/O (user interface) modules was designed for applications ranging from small campus networks to multisite corporate networks or extensive carrier access solutions.
The Megaplex 2100/2104 multiplexer family provides multiservice access for utility and transportation companies, to reduce the number of units needed to collect all the traffic, low speed, high speed, teleprotection, voice, teleconference, and more. The MP 2100/2104 can be used to keep the huge installed base by maintaining legacy and special services while enabling carrier network migration to NGN/PSN. It can be deployed at the carrier's point-of-presence, in the exchange, or at an organization's central office, as well as remote sites.
- Multiplexer Interface Types: E&M, T3/E3, T1/E1, STM4/OC12, STM1/OC3, SDA/Sonet, TDM/Pseudowire, ISDN, Ethernet
- Redundancy: Yes
- Description: The MP-2100 / 115 / R / 2UTP modular integrated access multiplexer is a 4U chassis with a CL.2 common logic module, 115 Volt AC redundant power supply, and a 10BaseT management port.
- Qty/ Uom: 1 Each
- Multiplexer Connectors: RJ45
- Manufacturer: RAD Data Communications
- Redundant Power Supplies: Yes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.